We take copyright infringement very seriously at The HS Football. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States law that provides legal recourse for copyright owners who believe that their rights under the Copyright Act have been infringed upon on the internet. The HS Football fully complies with the DMCA and promptly responds to all notices of alleged infringement.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof and believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
Email: [email protected]
Please include the following information in your notification:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon.
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our website (such as the URL(s) of the infringing material).
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the user responsible for the content. We will also provide the user with a copy of the DMCA notice and an opportunity to file a counter-notification.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Thank you for your cooperation.